Instructions and suggestions
How-to videos and more.
We are proud to be an integral part of the aerial arts community. We love helping aerialists, and enjoy the work we get to do in the circus world. We also prefer to educate our clients rather than simply "fixing their problems" for them.
Here is some info we think will help you on your aerial journey, and if you have knowledge to share- Please don't hesitate to send us an email. We are always eager to learn!
A collection of our recommended videos, for those new to rigging, as well as tips and tricks for those that are more experienced.
- Rigging aerial fabric to a rescue-8
- Tying your aerial yoga hammock
- Re-rigging your long performance fabric as a shorter hammock
- Shortening your aerial fabric (Rigging the same fabric from a lower point - without cutting or dragging on the floor)
- Non Stretch Vs Medium Stretch fabric (Disregard the third super stretchy fabric in this video)
Helpful Rigging Images
Useful "cheat sheets" for getting your rigging done efficiently and in the safest way possible.
Bear in mind: the following rigging suggestions are here to help, and provide a starting point for you. Rigging should always be done by a certified rigger. Safety is never worth compromising in order to save time or money.
Assorted Rigging and Aerialist Articles
An assortment of helpful articles written for and about the aerial dancing community.